You’re welcome to apply for enrolment at any time throughout the year. You can also apply for future years.
If you’re considered enrolling your child/ren at Palmerston Christian College, you may like to attend a school tour. Please register your interest via email email@example.com or call us on 08 7922 5600.
How to enrol your child, or children, at Palmerston Christian College
- Complete the Enrolment Application and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, you may collect an enrolment pack from College reception.
- For each application, please include the following documents:
- birth certificate
- immunisation record
- citizenship documents: i.e., passport (including Australian entry page), visa/IMMI grant, citizenship certificate)
- previous two school reports
- NAPLAN reports (if applicable)
- medical documents (if applicable)
- Once we’ve received the application, our Enrolments Officer will contact you to arrange an interview and College tour.
- We will provide formal notice about your application. You’ll either receive a Letter of Offer or, if no positions are available, we’ll place your child/ren on a waitlist.
- If you accept the Conditions of Enrolment, you’ll be required to pay a student deposit to secure your child’s place. This deposit is not refundable but if your child attends the College, we’ll deduct it from your first school fees
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Location: 50 Waler Rd, Marlow Lagoon NT. Phone: (08) 7922 5600
You may also be interested in learning more about the benefits of Christian education. As a distinctive organisation, we seek to serve God through contextualised education, training and care from a Biblical perspective for all students.